Ma: Lindsay Boucher
Pa: Ryan Boucher
Where are you from?
Ma: Salt Lake
Pa: Holladay
Where did you meet?
Ma & Pa: California (singles ward in Orange County)
How long have you been married?
Ma: 10 months (a year in may)
Pa: Same ( I hope)
What are some of your hobbies?
Ma: running, traveling, DIY projects, spending time with my family
Pa: golf, sports, traveling, movies
Have you been on a pioneer trek before?
Ma: yes, I went when I was 15
Pa: yes this will be my 4th trek
What is your favorite food?
Ma: I like most all food, but I really enjoy Mexican food
Pa: mashed potatoes and gravy
What is your favorite scripture?
Ma: Jacob 3:1- But behold, I, Jacob, would speak unto you that are pure in heart. Look unto God with firmness of mind, and pray
Pa: Alma 37:36-37-Yea, and cry
37 Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
What is your favorite hymn?
Ma: I know that my Redeemer lives
Pa: Abide with me: tis eventide
Tell us one interesting thing about you that most people do not know.
Ma: I have run 5 marathons
Pa: I have a deep passion for Disneyland, and when I lived in California I would go at least once a week.
What part of trek are you most looking forward to?
Ma: To draw closer and feel of the spirit of the pioneers who made the real trek and to have the opportunity to experience this with the leaders and youth of our stake.
Pa: the opportunity to meet and get to know the youth of our stake and to feel the spirit teach and lift us up as we go through this experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.