Ma: Ashley Owens
Pa: Cameron Owens
Where are you from?
Ma: Salt Lake City
Pa: Salt Lake City
Where did you meet?
Ma & Pa: We met through mutual friends just before Cameron left for Brazil on his mission. We wrote for the 2 years he was gone and were married 6 months after he got back. We're kinda high school sweethearts, I guess.
How long have you been married?
Ma & Pa: We will have been married 10 years in October
What are some of your hobbies?
Ma: I like to swim, boat, ride bikes, rollerblade, scuba dive, travel, mostly anything outdoors... especially if there's a beach involved. I also love just being with Cameron and our two little boys.
Pa: I like to go four wheeling, camping, boating, traveling, and scuba diving..I also love hanging out with my wife and two kids.
Have you been on a pioneer trek before?
Ma: Yes.. when I was 14.
Pa: Never, and looking forward to it.
What is your favorite food?
Ma: Anything mexican/southwest.. I love street tacos
Pa: Brazillian Churrasco
What is your favorite scripture?
Ma: Provers 3:5- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pa: 1 Nephi 3:7- And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
What is your favorite hymn?
Ma: I Stand All Amazed
Pa: I Believe in Christ
Tell us one interesting thing about you that most people do not know.
Ma: Someday I'd like to live on the beach
Pa: I love to watch survival shows, like Dual Survival and Survivor Man
What part of trek are you most looking forward to?
Ma: Meeting our "Trek Family"
Pa: The whole "Trek" experience because I've never been and have heard great things about it..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.